SAN FRANCISCO, California –
The sixth annual UCSF School of Dentistry Global Oral Health Symposium will take place Thursday, April 7, 2016 at the UCSF Parnassus campus. This year's theme will be Oral Health Inequalities: From Measurement to Action.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michelle Henshaw, DDS, MPH; Associate Dean, Global and Population Health
Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Stuart Gansky, MS, DrPH; Director, Center to Address Disparities in Children's Oral Health
UCSF School of Dentistry
- Richard Watt, BDS, MSc; Head of Department, Dental Public Health
University College London
- Gloria Mejia, DDS, MPH, PhD; Assistant Professor of Epidemiology
East Carolina University
The symposium is being held in April to coincide with two exciting San Francisco events:
- Consortium of Universities for Global Health 2016 Annual Conference
- UCSF Alumni Weekend 2016
Registration will begin this winter.
UCSF School of Dentistry Global Oral Health Program: